When you need a new air conditioner, worrying about installation costs is normal. To accurately estimate expenses, residents must base their decisions on several factors. Consider these points to make the process of finding affordable AC system installation in Sarasota, FL, easy:
The Size of the House
First you need to consider the size of the home. Logically, professionals won’t need the same number of tubes to cover a 700 square feet of space as they would for 1000 square feet of space. Other considerations include the thermal data of the area and the type of insulation used in the house.
HVAC Unit Specifications
You would have to look at the characteristics of the type of air conditioner you want to install. That’s because HVACprices will depend on the product, durability and unit design. Certain features will ramp up costs more than others.
Cost of New AC System With Pre-Installation
Remember, pre-installed home HVAC equipment is present unless the home was just built. Pre-installed cooling systems must include several features to accommodate new units effectively. These features are:
- Return and supply of air ducts.
- Diffusers or grids.
- Electrical and cooling connections between indoor and outdoor units.
- Electrical connections.
- Thermostat-operated wiring installations.
You’ll need a copper pipe and several items to connect the outdoor AC unit to the indoor unit. It’ll likely cost approximately $20-30 per foot to add more length to the pipe.
It’s reasonable to assume that some pipes will have issues. Some may be improperly welded or saturated with materials such as ammonia. These difficulties make it possible for water to penetrate and collect both moisture and soil. For this reason, the customer’s HVAC company of choice is responsible for pre-cleaning the facility.
Cost of AC Installation Without Pre-Installation
The costs of installation without pre-installation would be much higher since there will be the need for plumbers, electricians and masons.
In addition to the cost of pre-installation and installation of the device itself, you may have to make aesthetic changes to your house. The walls may need new paint and repairs.
Benefits of Installing New Central AC System
Installing a home AC unit is worth it in the long run for many reasons. If you’re still unsure, here are some key benefits to consider.
- Energy saving: Technological advances make it possible for us to have increasingly powerful equipment (such as inverter air conditioning systems) without raising costs.
- Convenient: Most of the systems are easy to install and can operate via remote control.
- Noiseless: Although it is true that some systems, such as portable air conditioners, are louder, there are many silent models available.
- Elegant: In general, you ‘re not going to have any problems with the product’s appearance since very sophisticated designs are available. You can also opt for more discreet heating and cooling systems.
If you have any more questions, contact All American Heating & Cooling for AC installation service costs. We guarantee you’ll reap all the benefits of optimal cooling service at an affordable price.
Image provided by iStock