Save Time & Money with Our Preventative HVAC Maintenance Plans
Our staff is trained and certified in all major makes and models. We also are equipped 24/7 to handle any situation, from residential to commercial service (including maintenance, replacements, and refrigeration) in your Bradenton area home. Our service and maintenance technicians are trained to spot any potential problem that may occur with your system. Call us today to schedule HVAC maintenance.
17-Point AC Tune-Up Checklist
- Condenser coil will be inspected for heat transfer loss
- Blower wheels and fans will be inspected
- Refrigerant will be checked for proper charge
- Exposed ductwork will be checked for visible leaks
- Belts and pulleys will be inspected and adjusted as required
- Thermostats will be checked
- Motor and bearings will be lubricated as required
- Controls and safeties will be tested as needed
- Condensate pan and drains will be checked and flushed
- Algaecide tablets will also be added
- Crankcase heater will be checked for proper operation
- Relays and contacts will be inspected
- Unit wiring and electrical disconnect will be inspected
- Humidistat operation will be checked where applicable
- Temperatures and pressures will be recorded
- Evaporator coil will be inspected and sprayed with an algaecide
- Air filters will be replaced or washed
- Condenser coils will be inspected and cleaned
Heating and Air Conditioning Maintenance Plans
Routine maintenance inspections are a good way to prevent problems from occurring and keep the unit running at its maximum efficiency.
All American Heating & Cooling provides you with two ways of keeping your unit running properly:
- A one year, two maintenance contract – We will inspect your unit about every six months (a heating tune-up in the fall and an air conditioning tune-up in the winter).
- A one year, one maintenance contract – We will inspect your unit one time.
When you have a preventive maintenance plan with All American, you are entitled to priority service. We are also able to replace your equipment, if the situation should ever arise, with the best models from Trane. Here are some options you should think about if your equipment needs to be replaced:
- 13 SEER or higher equipment: The higher the SEER rating, the lower the power usage.
- Programmable Thermostats: This tool allows you to set your home’s temperature according to your schedule and saves you big bucks on energy bills.
- High Efficiency Filters and Electronic Air Cleaners: These options provide you with the best air filtration in residential homes and improve indoor air quality
- U.V. Lights: This option is an air purification product best if installed with an air cleaner.
- Variable Speed Air Handlers: This air handler provides you with quiet operation and humidity control.
- Humidistats: This option has a low operating cost and unmatchable humidity control. (This option is best for people who are away from home for more than two weeks at a time.)
At Home HVAC Maintenance Tips
Finally, we would like to leave you with a few things that you can do to save money and keep your unit running properly.
Clean or Change Your Filter Monthly
Excessive dust or dirt in a filter can block airflow, which forces a unit to work harder to maintain your preferred temperature.
Keep Outdoor Unit Clean
The outdoor unit should be clear of debris, leaves and shrubbery. The unit needs a free flow of air over the coil. Keep the coil clean with periodic wash-downs and avoid anything that restricts airflow.
Let The Thermostat Do Its Job
Your system will perform more efficiently when you let the thermostat control it. Continually adjusting the temperature can be very inefficient. Set the thermostat at a comfortable level and leave it there.
All American Heating & Cooling is your choice for efficient and affordable HVAC service in Palmetto and surrounding cities. Contact us today to learn more about how we can enhance comfort in your home or office.